Friday, June 12, 2009

A week of measured steps....

I don't know if it is because I wore myself out last week, the grey skies or what...

but I have been moving slower and walked a little less than I have been doing. Maybe it is because I was a little worn out after Susan's movie.



Yesterday, Wednesday, was the first real day of walking at it only amounted to 4 miles. Can you believe I am saying that.. it was only 4 miles? There was a time it could have been 4 blocks and I would have been worn out! I walked to the office meeting and back, then to a signing at Drakes Landing and back, to Bon Air and back.



What I lacked in walking I made up in business. The good news is I am doing some. The bad news is, with lenders being the way they are, every bit of it has been challenging. So much so, that today I decided nothing would get in the way of going to yoga and the gym. So off I went...


Today it was a dog walk, stationary bike, tread mill and yoga. I feel like some energy is coming back just in time to meet up with my team mates in Alameda for a training walk tomorrow.
And as far as business goes, still I am nursing a escrow through to closing and working on getting another one in...I better go to yoga 3 times next week. I need that calm hour in the middle of these stressful days.
On another note, thank you to those people anonymous or not,
who have donated to our walk. And remember to let me know if you haven't already,
if you would like a invitation to WINE WARS. Of course if you haven't donated... please do...
Tune in later for the great Alameda walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment