Monday, April 27, 2009

Walk the walk and cough the cough

My training has been interupted and I am not happy about it.
Despite walking 4 miles at my open house, I haven't been able to go to yoga, hit the roads or trails or anything of much consequence. You see since I got this cold, I can't really breathe very deep. I went to see the Doctor today and he says I have "walking pneumonia".
Yeah right... walking... pneumonia.
The good news is... I am on anti-biotics now, so I should get better soon.
And I don't really buy the walking pneumonia diagnosis at all.
I think it's a virus that Glenn and several people at work have too.
So, until i can really take a deep breath, I am putting training on hold.
BUT.... donations can still come in. In fact only a couple more days until the BIG day and I would love, love, love to meet my goal by then! So do a girl a favor, MAKE MY DAY! DONATE!

3 comments:

  1. Think about how many donations you'd get if you were the famous walking swine flu lady. -Allison

    ReplyDelete