Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Le garage.... Girl time



Erica and Carol joined me for lunch today. We met at the office and walked over to Le Garage in Sausalito. We sat outside and dined on yummy Cal French cuisine, under the sunny skies with views of the harbor.

I ask you.... is that the way to enjoy life or not? What have you done today to say to life...I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Life can sometimes challenge us to forget how beautiful this world is, how blessed we are to be living in it. Sometimes it is up to us you just put on the shoes, go outside with friends and blow a fat raspberry at all of the negative stuff that is blocking us from true happiness. Thank you, each and everyone one of you who have helped me remember this a beautiful life I've been given. (Carol and Erica that includes you!)

Remember..... Wine Wars! August 13!!!! Time to enjoy life with friends as we raise a glass and raise funds to END BREAST CANCER!!! http://www.WineWarsII.com

No comments:

Post a Comment