Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another reason to walk....


I don't know if you have ever seen this video, but it is truly inspiration. Jen Hoffman, 5 time 3 day walker, made a speech last year in Arizona. Introduced by her husband Greg, she tells a compelling story. When you watch it, you will get an even better idea of why this battle is so important. Many people like me, have been lucky. I believe I have won my fight. Thanks to the advancements provided by the funding of Susan G Komen, great strides have been made.

Unfortunately it is too late for Jen. She lost her personal battle with cancer on April 21. You will see after watching this video, the loss of Jen is a loss for all of us. Help end cancer in our lifetimes. Make a donation, walk, be sure to be vigilant with your own health. God bless Jen Hoffman and her family. You will be missed, even by those who did not know you.

Angels are the messengers of God. Jen was, and continues to be an angel.

Watch this amazing woman.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be back on the road tomorrow. I will be thinking of Jen with each step.

    ReplyDelete