Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pt Reyes part II - and Tennessee Valley the sequel

Since the last post was so beautifully enhanced with the photos of my husband, I thought I would let it stand on its own. So I am posting my cell photos here.

















This one's for Goli! If I knew what to pick, I would have brought you some. This plant is often used as a spice in Persian cooking.

BTW there is never too much of Tennessee Valley! Carol, my good friend, joined me for a hike, from my house to the beach and ... back again. A breezy beautiful day. A great time to talk with a really good friend. If I was to pick one quality of Tennessee Valley Beach Trail that stands out for me... it's the talk-ability. I think we covered most of the topics we possibily could. Now we both have ALL the answers!

THANKS CAROL... for the walk, and so much more. Next time we will hit the street! We have both decided, generally speaking, hiking is more challenging that walking on pavement.

The past two days... I have walked 12 miles, followed by 8 miles... You know what? That equals 20 miles. So... all I have to do is do 20 miles back to back for 3 days.... Phew.... it is going to be some feat, for my feet! But I know I can do it.

PLEASE DONATE if you haven't already. Allison sure could use the help reaching her goal. Each dollar raised will help make the difference in ending cancer now. DONATE and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment