Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cancer SUCKS!

Starting my walking again today. We took the dogs out in heavy drizzle and walked the flat dog park. After this bug I want to be smart and work back into my longer walks over some time. So later today I will lace them up and walk to lunch. That should make a 6 mile day when I am done. I will be thinking with each step about Jen Hoffman, her husband, and the reason why she and thousands of people have lace them up year after year. With each step we are getting closer.

align="center">HOW do you really feel about Cancer. I created a shirt that YOU can order from Zazzle. It can be ordered in any size, in many colors. If you are a guy you can order this shirt in grey or some macho color. If you are going to be coming to the race to cheer team "Are We There Yet?" - you should buy one so we can see you in the crowd! 10% of all proceeds will go to our team members to insure they will be able to complete their journey. But more importantly it will tell the world you are willing to stand up, pay up, and fight so that we END cancer in our lifetimes.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!



BACK from my walk. Coughing. I walked really really slow, but I still was hot! So... Enough is Enough! I hate this dumb bug. Doesn't it know I have important things to do!
PS Steve....I heard you got diagnosed with walking pneumonia, since yours pre-dates mine.... THANKS A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment