Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspirado....


My daughter Allison, who is interning in Peru with the State Department just sent me a link to her new blog. I am so excited to know she is writing. She is my favorite writer bar none. I have been amazed over the years at her style, which can actually take her readers to a point where they can feel what she is feeling. I remember one line she wrote about the Himalayas... "Time bends and blends here like no where else..." When I read that line I felt myself move through the language until I could feel the very nature of the mountains, the people and the moment. I swear I could almost feel the cold breeze on my face.

So needless to say I was so glad to know she has taken out her keyboard and is chronicling her time in Peru. Take a moment to read her blog. You will be, as I know I was inspirado...(inspired).


No comments:

Post a Comment